- The love story of this ‘golden couple’ of Bollywood started while working on the sets of Zanjeer. Jaya was already a superstar by then, and Amitabh was just a struggling actor. While how they fell in love is quite a simple story, the story of how the two got married is really interesting. Senior Bachchan shared this story on air as he was hosting one of the seasons of the show Kaun Banega Crorepati. The two had decided to go to London if Zanjeer becomes a hit. As the movie turned out to be a big success on the box office, the two planned for the trip. However, Big B’s father, Harivansh Rai Bachchan, did not approve of this trip unless they were married. So, the ‘already in love’ couple tied the knot in a hurry and left for London the same day.
- Their love story is as good as a hit masala Bollywood flick. They fell in love with each other on the sets of Tum Haseen Main Jawan. But, the He-man of Bollywood was already married then and had two sons out of his first wedding. As his first wife, Prakash Kaur, denied to give him a divorce, Dhramendra converted to Islam and tied the knot with the ‘dream girl’ of Bollywood, on August 21, 1979.
- This charming couple of Bollywood met each other for the first time on the sets of Zehrila Insaan. At that time, Neetu Singh was just 14, and had started her career in the tinsel town. On the other hand, Rishi Kapoor was a well-established actor by then. Because of her tender age, the couple had to face some opposition from Neetu’s mother. But, the two passed every test successfully and soon got married.
- Akshay and Twinkle worked together in two films- International Khiladi and Zulmi. Akshay, finally found true love in Twinkle, and the two tied the knot in 2001. They are now doting parents to two adorable sons.
- Ajay & Kajol met on the sets of Hulchul in 1995, and dated for almost four years. Their romance led to marriage in 1999. The couple is blessed with two kids, daughter Nysa and son Yug.
- The time when Bebo started shooting for movie Tashan in 2007 with nawab Saif Ali Khan, Love blossomed between the two while working together in the beautiful locations of Kerala, Ladakh, Rajasthan, Greece and Haridwar. They dated for around five years, and finally had a simple registered marriage in October 2012.
- It was in 2006, when they were out of their respective relationships, and were working together in three films, Umrao Jaan, Guru and Dhoom 2. As they got to spend a lot of time together, both of them developed feelings towards each other. Finally, this power couple of Bollywood tied the knot in 2007, and are the proud parents of youngest Bachchan in the nation, Aaradhya.
- Kunal and Soha worked together in the movies, Dhoondhte Reh Jaoge and 99, in 2009. Initially, they believed that they were quite different and could not even be friends. But, as they spent time with each other, their opinions changed, and the two were drawn to each other in no time.
- Ritiesh and Genelia first met for the test shoot of their Bollywood debut, Tujhe Meri Kasam. Soon, the two fell in love and tied the knot on February 3, 2012. The two are now the proud parents of a baby boy.
9 Famous Bollywood Star couples; who met on Film set, Fall in love & Finally got married.