After the conviction of Dera Saccha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh in rape cases, it’s now the turn of the self-styled God Woman Sukhwinder Kaur aka Radhe Maa. Earlier it was Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh who was charged for 20 years of prison by Rohtak/Delhi High court. Now, the Punjab and Haryana High Court has directed the Punjab Police to lodge a FIR against the God Woman.
This time, an order came from Phagwara resident Surender Mittal who alleged Radhe Maa for constantly threatening him to not to speak against her.
Earlier also, in 2015 a woman named Niki Gupta had lodged a complained by saying that Radhe Maa is provoking her in-laws to harass her for dowry.
In the same year, A Police complaint was been filed by TV actress Dolly Bindra against Radhe Maa, alleging that she was been forced by the God Woman to participate in orgies during satsangs.
Here are the 10 Facts about the controversial God woman Radhe maa.
1. The Original name of Radhe Maa is Sukhvinder Kaur.
2. Radhe Maa was originally born in the Dorangala Village of Gurdaspur district in the State of Punjab. She shares her Birthday on the 3rd of March, 1965.
3. Kaur pursued her studies till she was in Class X and later she got married at the age of 18. Her husband's name is Mohan Singh. However, there are many sources which say that she was not exposed to spirituality.
4. Her husband had a very small income and thus she used to support him by stitching clothes and working as a tailor. After this, her husband left for Doha in search for a better job while she was attracted more towards spirituality.
5. She Originally was the disciple of Mahant Ram Deen Das. Mahant Das was another sadhu resifing in the Hoshiarpur district. It was believed that she aquaired the name Radhe Maa from Mahant Ram Deen Das only.
6. The style of blessings shared by Radhe Maa is unique in all ways. It is apparently to dance with the devotees and have them to lift her or even to carry her. She often allows her devotees to kiss her.
7. Initially, she is blessed with three children and she is also a grandmother. Most of the followers say that the relationship between Radhe Maa and her husband and children is that of guru and a disciple.
8. In the year of 2015, on August, 29, she was banned from entering the Nashik Kumbh Mela by Dwarkapeeth Shankaracharya Swami Swarupanand.
The decision was made because they felt that the entry of pretenders in the sacred arena of sadhus and Mahants should be restricted. They believe that sadhus who are liquor professional should be restricted from entering the sacred place.