Ganesh Chaturthi is Not Just A Festival Its An Emotion!
Among all gods, Ganesha is most loved among Hindus and is celebrated with pomp and show. As he not only open doors to a HOPE but also wipe off someone’s pain. This supernatural power is not confined to a celebration for a day, rather is worshiped by many devotees daily.
Some call the supreme power as “Ganesha” while for some he is “Bappa”, “Ekadant” and “Vinayaka”.In fact, there are around 108 names of Lord Ganesha, but Ganesha and Ganpati are more common. Ganesha is worshiped, despite Ganesh Chaturthi. Especially on an important phase of life like- the start of new business, marriage, childbirth as well as a new job.
Why Is Ganesha Most Loved By Hindus?
Worshiped On Occasions-
Affectionate Names of Ganesha-
About Ganesha’s Wives-
He is Popularly Called As-
Do You Know?
Must Visit Temples-
Many famous temples of Ganesha in India, awaits your visit where you can’t resist going.
- Shree Siddhivinayak Temple, Mumbai
- Shrimant Dagdusheth Halwai Ganpati Temple, Pune
- Sehore Ganesh Mandir, MP
- Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple, Jaipur
- Ranthambore Ganesh Temple, Rajasthan
- Madhur Mahaganapathi Temple, Kerala
- Kanipakam Vinayaka Temple, Chittoor
- Sassive Kalu & Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Hampi, Karnataka
- Manakula Vinayaka Temple, Pondicherry
- Ganesh Tok Temple, Gangtok.