This Raj Kachori is All Set To Fill Your
Mouth With Water..!!
Yes, You heard it Right! Raj Kachori is the most tempting dish for many when they visit a good restaurant. But now no more waiting to visit a restaurant for eating your favorite dish. It has come all the way to you for getting it consumed as and when you want. All you need is the right amount of ingredients and you are close to your desired dish. So let’s begin, without wasting any more minute.
Ingredients You’ll Need for Raj Kachori-
- For making Raj Kachori you will require 160 gram of Rawa.
- You will also require Besan- 2 tablespoons and wheat flour- 3 tablespoons.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt/ and 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of fennel powder and 1/8 tablespoon black pepper powder.
- Additionally, you will also require 7-8 spoon of water, 1 tablespoon of oil and 1/8 baking soda.
Ingredients You’ll Need for Making The Stuffing Of Chaat-
- 1.5 cups boiled chana, 1.5 cups boiled moong and 1.5 boiled and peeled potato cubes.
- 10-12 papdi, chaat masala powder, 1/3 green chutney, and Sweeet chutney.
- Cumin powder, chili powder, and chopped coriander leave.
Let’s Prepare Raj Kachori Dough-
Take 1 cup=160 gram of rawa, 2 tablespoon besan and 3 tablespoons of wheat flour.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 red chili powder,1/8 tablespoon black pepper powder, 1/4 fennel powder and 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil and add 7-8 tablespoon of water for making the dough. Make sure the dough should be hard not soft. If the dough looks dry only then add some water. Then cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes with a moist kitchen towel. After 30 minutes take the ball and roll it into a 5-inch diameter. Don’t make the kachoris too thin or too thick, roll evenly and cover the same with a moist cloth.
How To Fry Them?
First, get ensured that the oil is heated up. You can check the same by keeping the kadai in a medium flame. Add a tiny piece of dough to the oil and if that tiny dough comes up to know that the oil is fry ready. Gently add the roll ready kachoris to flame. As soon as the oil is ready the kachoris will come up automatically. It should puff just like “puri”. Fry till the color is slightly golden and shape looks crisp in appearance. Make sure to fry kachoris at a medium flame.
Serving With Presentation..!!
Take one kachori in a serving plate and break the top crust with a spoon and add the chaat ingredients to it. Firstly add boiled chana, add boiled and peeled potatoes. Secondly, go for adding boiled sprouts and beaten curd. Then add green and red chutney. Also sprinkle black pepper, red chilli, and cumin powder. You can also add some coriander leaves, sev, boondi, and pomegranates. Now your tempting dish is ready to treat your stomach with its tasty make.