News OMG

WTF!! Cooked ‘LIZARD’ Found In Veg Biryani Served To Passenger On Poorva Express

Published on: 26/07/17 12:00 PM

Cooked ‘LIZARD’ Found In Veg Biryani

‘Biryani’ is not only a food but an emotion but after reading this you won’t look at your Biryani like before. Recently, one of passenger boarding on ‘Poorva Express’ was been served cooked lizard in Biryani.

The passenger boarded on Poorva Express order veg-biryani in ‘Mokama,’ after consuming few bites he was shocked to see a dead reptile in his food.

Later, the passenger complained about a lizard in food to the Ticket Collector and tweeted complain to Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu.

Shocking Superstition Believes of Bollywood Stars

The incident took place in Chandauli (Uttar Pradesh) when the train was on the Howrah-Delhi route.

The Railway officials and DRM took charge of the matter, questioned about the health of the passenger and asked for medical treatment.

Passenger told to ANI that medication was provided very late.

“The thing which I regret the most is that I was given medicines really late. I was not given any medication for about four hours,” he told ANI.

Cooked ‘LIZARD’ Found In Veg Biryani

The incidents came to light a few days after a CAG report reveals the true face of the Indian Railways over the quality of foods served on Indian trains and stated it as “unfit for human consumption”.

Kishore Kumar, DRM of Danapur Division condemned the happening and asked for detailed inquiry of the matter.

“It is a very unfortunate incident. A detailed inquiry would be conducted in the case and necessary action would be taken,” Kumar said.

Cooked ‘LIZARD’ Found In Veg Biryani

Kumar further questioned about the health of passenger and said their health is their main concern. “Our concern was the health of all the passengers. All the passengers were attended and it was ensured that the passengers were given the necessary health treatment”, he added.

One of a Co-passenger also tweeted to Indian Railway about the reptile found in food.

Cooked ‘LIZARD’ Found In Veg Biryani

Later, she also cited that the passenger fell sick after consuming the same food.

Luckily, help arrived and the passenger was given proper treatment.

The Railway officials are asserting that strict action will be taken on the incident and it will not be taken lightly.

This is not the first time that we have come across to such disgusting and unhygienic act of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC).

What do you want to say about this incident?? share your views with us!!





About the author


Passionate about writing and believe in the power of dreams and hold the courage to make my dream happen in reality.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment